Samsung Gear IconX 2018 Earbuds
Leave your phone at home. The Gear IconX earbuds work as standalone media players when you upload music from your phone.* You can also create two more playlists: one favorite and one for the gym. Now you’re good to go. And if you do need your phone nearby, Gear IconX connects via Bluetooth.**
*Up to 1,000 tracks can be uploaded within 4GB (User memory is less than
the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software
used to operate the device features).
**Compatible with devices that run Android 4.4 KitKat and above, and have a minimum of 1.5GB RAM. Galaxy phones users can transfer music files to Gear IconX either from the Galaxy phone or a PC via USB connectors or USB cables (not applicable to some Galaxy phones). Non-Galaxy Android phone users can transfer music files to Gear IconX from a PC via USB cable.
On track with the built-in coach
When Gear IconX’s Auto Tracking mode detects walking or jogging, it logs your time, distance, and calories burned.* To stay focused while running, long press to start the built-in Running Coaching feature. Afterwards, sync your Gear IconX with the S Health app on your phone to log your progress.
- 5 hours of Bluetooth streaming, 7 hours of MP3 listening, 4 hours talk time*
- Speak commands via Bixby or Google Voice and control your music with just a tap or swipe
- Meet your fitness goals with speed, distance, calorie tracking and real-time voice guidance
- Find the perfect fit with multiple sizes of ear-tips and wing-tips right in the box
- iOS/Mac users: Samsung Gear IconX can be used to stream music or take calls from your iOS handset or tablet. Fitness Functions that require the use of Samsung S-Health app are not available for iOS